Download the language you want to install, for your version
See the Translations tracker for language files not included in the release.
Copy the file to your device
- 1. Locate the downloaded file on your harddrive.
- 2. Plug your device in its cradle and wait until ActiveSync connects.
- 3. Go to My Computer and scroll down until you find something like Mobile Device.
- 4. Inside it, you should locate the directory where Pocket Sudoku is installed. If you haven't changed anything, it will reside in \Program Files\Pocket Sudoku.
- 5. In this directory, you will se another directory called Languages, open it.
- 6. If you haven't installed any languages earlier, this directory should contain English.xml and Swedish.xml
- 7. Now, all you have to do is to drag and drop the file you downloaded to your pc into this folder.
Changing the language
- 1. Start Pocket Sudoku via the Start Menu.
- 2. Open the preferences dialog via File->Preferences.
- 3. Choose your language by using the combobox.
- 4. Press ok in the top right corner.
You can browse and add translations in the Translations tracker.