Everything in Microsoft Windows is a window. A button is a window, and a "window" is a window as well. Wouldn't it be nice with a program that allowed you to easily manipulate those windows to fit your needs? You've found it!
HideThatWindow! is a program for Windows XP and Windows 2000 that allows you to:
- Hide and show windows
- Minimize, maximize and restore windows
- Send windows to the system tray area
- Change the size of a window
- Delete windows from the Windows taskbar
- Make windows top-most
- Make windows transparent
- Change the text of windows
- Dock windows to any edge of your screen
Since everything (buttons, text edits, ...) in MS Windows is a window, the term window above refers to all these controls, including but not limited to standard windows.
All functions are accessible from an easy to use interface and from a menu integrated into all windows, as seen in the pictures above.